Start by going to Walaa’s online claim registration page to submit a medical insurance claim. You will receive updates and information about the claim process via SMS, and you may follow the progress of your claims on the Walaa website.
How to Submit Claim
Get in touch with Walaa Cooperative Insurance’s Claims Managers if you require a claim form or help submitting one.
- Submit a Claim against Walaa for third-party.
- At the time of the accident take pictures of every evidence.
- Register the case with either najm or the police.
- Visit Walaa online Claim registration
- Give every detail about accident.
- The accident report is expected to be received 48 hours after the accident.
- The claim number does not always imply that your claim has been accepted.
- You will be notified of the claim process and updates via SMS.
- You can also track your claims on the Walaa website: Walaa.com.
Track your Claim
Track your claim from Walaa official website
- Select claimant type
- Enter Iqama number
- Give mobile and email id
- Track your claim
You can consult the insurance policy documents or any related PDFs provided by Walaa for more comprehensive instructions or documents pertaining to the claim process. As per the firm’s policy document, it is imperative to promptly deliver any claim, writ summons, or process, along with any associated papers, to the company upon receipt.
If you would like to know the nearest hospital to you that you can deal with that is registered with the company, do so by calling the company’s unified number for inquiries, which is the toll-free number 920001742.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Head Office
Adel Khashoggi Building, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Road, PO Box 31616, Al-Khobar 31952, Saudi Arabia.
When submitting a claim, don’t forget to have all the paperwork and information you’ll need on hand. This includes your insurance policy details, any relevant medical reports, and any other information that Walaa might need to process your claim.